Τρίτη 17 Νοεμβρίου 2009

No need for words now...

In my mind I΄ve traveled the world
chasing windmiles...
In my dreams I was strong,
I jumped over hills...
With eyes closed,
I saw what you΄ve never seen...
I dove in oceans to find new definitions of sin,
With earplugs on,
I heard the most beautiful songs...
With no words at all,
I shouted my fears, my hopes,
I said them all...
I stretched my arms and caressed the sun,
I kissed soft rasberry lips...
I defined new versions of fun,
I had all the world on my fingertips...
It΄s the life that I dream of,
The vision of poets and dreamers,
All that I wish and long for,
What I ask for, in all of my whispers...
I wake up and what do I find?
I find myself and that's enough...
Don't bother to read all the signs...
It's just me...Look at me and feel free to laugh...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου